Conventonal Gunz

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conventional Gunz Private Server

2 posters

Lewis's GM Application

Aherpderp
    Game Master
    Game Master

Lewis's GM Application Empty Lewis's GM Application

Post by Aherpderp Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:40 am

I have used my own Application.

1. What is your main in-game name: My In-Game name is Taggerz

2. How old are you: I am 14

3. Where do you live (Fluent English Required): I live in Western Australia Perth

4. Have you played Retail Gunz and if so, for how long: Yes ive played retail but i quit 2months ago ive played for 1 and a halve years and only just started playing again.

4. How long have you played on Our Server?: I have never played on the Server i just want to become staff to feel apart of something in the community and help out.

5. On average how much time each day do you spend on Our Server: I would spend halve days on it because i have sport practise.

5a. Time in-game: I would use about 3-5hrs and halve ingame.

5b Time on the forums: I would use an hour atleast on forums hopefully.

6. What are your normal playing time(s): My normal playing times is after school which is 2:45pm

7. Have you had previous experience as a staff: Yes i have.

7a. If so where and how long: Leafofhell server on hamachi for about 2 months now I also experienced staff on my own server.

8. Tell us a little about yourself: I play sport i have alot of friends and go out and likes music.

9. Explain why you think you would be a good Server staff: I think i wil be a good Server GM because im have a nice personality i like to help and if i had gm i could host lots of events.

10. What interests you most about the staff position: What most interest is... well im not gonna lie i achally get noticed.

11. Briefly outline the contributions you already make to the Community: I havnt done any but i hope i can.

12. What positive additions could you make to the Community if you became a staff: I would help out with problems and fix bugs if i had to.

13. If you were going submit a suggestion for us what would it be: More events! haha, but your servers great how it is.

-Thanks for your time-
    *Lewis*
    unknown3

Lewis's GM Application Empty Awesome

Post by unknown3 Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:45 am

This is a really, good app. My App is just has good I hope you have a great chance Very Happy
    daniel131605
    daniel131605
    Owner
    Owner

Lewis's GM Application Empty Re: Lewis's GM Application

Post by daniel131605 Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:06 am

you should follow the app format and not be lazy ._. lol

accepted as gm
    Aherpderp
    Game Master
    Game Master

Post by Aherpderp Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:07 am

Lol, Sorry I'll take that inmind just incase of a next time. Thanks!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:59 am