Conventonal Gunz

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conventional Gunz Private Server

3 posters

`~Stephanie's Staff Application~`

Skyler(stephanie's bro)
    Skyler(stephanie's bro)

`~Stephanie's Staff Application~` Empty `~Stephanie's Staff Application~`

Post by Skyler(stephanie's bro) Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:53 am

Name: Stephanie

State: New York

Do you speak and understand english well?: Yes. Perfect.

msn: Ohnoitsu@live.com

Personality(short and sweet please): I usually am very nice, but tonight.. Morality caught me on a bad night and I'm VERY sorry for that.

Communication ability(how many hours are you on a day?): However many you want me to be Smile Spring Break and I'm free. Smile

Are you mature?(no kickig,d.cing people for no reason,no abusing powers): Yes. I don't like when Staff abuses me so I would never abuse anyone else.

Previous Experience(gm on any other server?): Not on any GunZ private servers, but on other games I have been part of the staff and have helped quite a bit. I played real ijji GunZ for about four years, then quit and have been playing GunZ private servers for about two years. I started playing private servers as soon as I quit real ijji GunZ

Pros (good things about you): I can be on a lot, I'm always nice, (except for the little inconveinence Morality and I had tonight, Sorry.) And I just love helping people

Cons (bad things about you): You might catch me on a bad night. Which doesnt happen very often. Smile

Anything else?: Just to say Thanks, and Sorry for any troubles I've caused anyone in the past and hopefully there will be none in the future. So please actually read this Application, I appreciate it. Bye.

`~Stephanie~`

Last edited by stephanie10 on Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot some needed stuff. :))
    Morality
    Morality
    Game Master
    Game Master

`~Stephanie's Staff Application~` Empty Re: `~Stephanie's Staff Application~`

Post by Morality Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:40 am

"Morality caught me on a bad night and I'm VERY sorry for that."
    I'm sorry, but why are you mentioning me on this. You were swapping. Don't bring this thing up again.
    I did my job. If you think I'm abusing, then you're wrong. Just because you played Euro and no one caught you doesn't mean swapping is a no big deal. I'm sorry for being such a fuss, but I'm doing my job, once again.
    Every other servers are strictly forcing their rules on swapping, I hope you understand that this server could do the same thing.

Btw, is this app for GM position? Daniel said that there are no more spots.

Go app, btw. Good luck. But just so you know, just think about what happened tonight.
    daniel131605
    daniel131605
    Owner
    Owner

Post by daniel131605 Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:48 am

.:declined:. for swaping, sorry....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:29 am