Conventonal Gunz

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conventional Gunz Private Server

GM Staff Application

Skyler(stephanie's bro)
    Skyler(stephanie's bro)

GM Staff Application Empty GM Staff Application

Post by Skyler(stephanie's bro) Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:56 pm

Name: Skyler Liddell

State: New York

Do you speak and understand english well?: Yes infact I do, 100%

msn: MGdragonsfootball@live.com

Personality(short and sweet please): Usually I am nice, very easygoing, just talk to me and find out! Razz

Communication ability(how many hours are you on a day?): Spring Break just started so however long you guys want me to be on most likely all day, I love this server already.

Are you mature?(no kickig,d.cing people for no reason,no abusing powers): Yes I am very mature, I should be I'm 17.

Previous Experience(gm on any other server?): I have coded on other servers with my sister, sorry to say but they were Runescape Classic Private Servers, and I have been Mods, and Admins on them also.

Pros (good things about you): Very easygoing, fun to be around, funny when you get to know me.

Cons (bad things about you): Been thinking for like five minutes, can't really think of anything, but if you guys find out anything please tell me and I'll fix that. Haha, not very good at the game yet, but at the same time I'm not too bad at it.

Anything else?: The only reason I made an Application was because I wanted to help people out and if you are a part of the staff they will actually listen to you. And I read and it says wait 7 days for another Application but, my sister made an Application then she gave me the account, so I thought you guys wouldnt care if I made my own Application. Thanks. IGN- __Pro__ And its Skyler now not Stephanie! Thanks for reading this.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 5:44 am