Conventonal Gunz

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conventional Gunz Private Server

2 posters

Guy's GM Application

SkulFluk
    SkulFluk
    Admin
    Admin

Guy's GM Application Empty Guy's GM Application

Post by SkulFluk Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:13 pm

Name:My name is Guy Argaman .

Do you speek and understand english well?:Yes i do speak and understand english well.

msn:Yes i have a msn Guy1321@gmail.com (Daniel is on my friends list.)

Personality(short and sweet please):I'm friendly, love music, hanging out with friends.

Communication ability(how many hours are you on a day?):I play everyday after i come back from school between the hours 12:50-20:00 and in Tuesday i come back from school at 2:15~2:30 and i play Gunz when i comeback till 20:00 or more
    and on Thursday i comeback from school at 2:30 and i play from 5:00 - 20:00 or more.(because my acting lesson)
    Every day i go to a class-group so 1 hour of the day is already taken.
    and at Thursday i go to acting lesson and the acting lesson is about 2 hours and 30 minutes (from 3:30 - 5:00)
    Every other day the school end's up at 12:30.
    at Saturday i wake up at 4:00 and then i have all day to play
    if you want me to play sooner or later or you want me to play at any hour a day because of something
    just let me know i can arange it if you want.

Are you mature?(no kickig,d.cing people for no reason,no abusing powers):I never abuse my powers. i was gm and admin in a few servers of Gunz and World of Warcraft and i never abused my powers and i won't abuse my powers.

Previous Experience(gm on any other server?):Yes i've been gm on Urban , Utility, Ethernal Gunz but the Owner closed them all before released, daniel know the Owner and he know's that those servers had a few members so i know how to deal with situations as a gm.

Pros (good things about you):I play Gunz 6 years~ maybe 5 and i'm helpful and friendly to anyone and i'm very responsible, and if i was or will be gm
    i don't think it'l have much trouble with hosting your events, not that you have any problems with that but i just say that i can host events if you need me to host. Smile

Cons (bad things about you):People find me annoying when i tallk to them . please do not listen to those people. (LOL).

Thank you guys for your time -
    Guy

Anything else?:I love this Server <3.
    daniel131605
    daniel131605
    Owner
    Owner

Guy's GM Application Empty Re: Guy's GM Application

Post by daniel131605 Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:53 pm

maby... you live in isreal so your ping could be kinda bad at some times...
    SkulFluk
    SkulFluk
    Admin
    Admin

Post by SkulFluk Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:02 pm

daniel131605 wrote:maby... you live in isreal so your ping could be kinda bad at some times...
    Lol no
    trust me it's not high .
    it's over 100 sometimes because my msn is active.
    but no i don't lag Very Happy
    daniel131605
    daniel131605
    Owner
    Owner

Post by daniel131605 Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:25 pm

accepted

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:18 am